A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert-Threats graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Colbert-Threats has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan R Colbert-Threats MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Colbert-Threats practice?
- Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.