Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats
Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Colbert-Threats is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St Mary`s Health Center. Dr. Colbert-Threats has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Colbert-Threats is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Lee Hanson
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi15
Dr. Giao Vuong
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi8