A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Cole MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Susan Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Cole practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.