Dr. Susan Cole MD Patient Reviews

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Cole spends quality time with each patient. She is one of the few who actually cares.

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Cole is wonderful. I had been in chronic pain for many years and after 3 visits with her my pain is almost gone.

November 23rd, 2011
Dr. Cole Saved my Life
She has always been so caring and thorough in her diagnosis and my care. During the past few years I've learned NOT to trust doctors. She has renewed my faith.

July 24th, 2011
Dr. Cole is the best doctor I have ever had
I've had dozens of doctors who just give up. Dr. Cole isn't one of them, sure you do have to wait sometimes, but it's because she cares about her other patients as much as she cares about you. She's professional, thorough and, unlike a lot of doctors I've seen, SHE CARES. I know with her as my doctor I'm finally on the road to recovery. I've spent the past five years in bed, after two appointments I get up and dressed almost everyday. Granted I'm laying on the couch most of the time, but I've left the house six times for non-medical reasons. During the past five years that NEVER happened.

July 14th, 2011
I left my previous DR due to lack of confidence. With Dr. Cole this is definately not a problem. She's extremely thorough and takes all the time you need. You should not have any "white coat" fears when seeing her, she treats you as an equal not just as a dollar sign. I recommend her highly. Her staff tells you to call before arriving for an appoint to be sure she's moving as scheduled between patients. If she's not, it's because of the amount of time she takes with each one.

February 10th, 2011
Excellent doctor
This is one of the best docs in Peoria -- kind, caring compassionate -- intelligence & experience off the charts.

January 25th, 2011
A Good Doc is Hard to Find
Dr. Cole fixed a thyroid problem my previous doc missed (even after prompting by another doctor). because i had lost so much weight she also immediately checked my bones. She spends as much time with me as needed, fully explains all questions, diagnoses, meds. I have checked responses and found them all on target. She is caring, respects my preferred holistic lifestyle and offers practical suggestions in line with it. She does not neglect emotional/spiritual needs. She does not have a God complex. I give her an A+. I do expect a long stint in the waiting room; however, it is because each patient receives as much time (as much as needed) as i do.

November 13th, 2010
Great doctor if you have the time.
Great doctor, spends quality time with me when I can get in to see her. Getting an appointment is hard, plan to wait for at least 30 minutes in lobby and up to 60+ minutes in exam room. Office hours are few and trying to get a call back is impossible.

September 2nd, 2010
Dr. Cole is very caring and experienced. She has strong views on the importance of seeing the whole person, instead of just the problems they have. She treats patients as individuals and not numbers.

August 11th, 2010