Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Collins
Dr. Susan Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Darien, CT, with other offices in Darien, CT and Stamford, CT. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Collins has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darien, CT.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. James Dorr
Darien, CT 0 mi56
Dr. Sujana Sunkara
Internal Medicine, Residency
Darien, CT 0 mi7