A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Connor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Connor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kearse Connor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Connor practice?
- Dr. Susan Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Connor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.