A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Conroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conroy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conroy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Conroy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor Allsaints Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Courtney Conroy DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Conroy practice?
- Dr. Susan Conroy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Conroy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.