A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Conroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Conroy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conroy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Conroy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conroy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Conroy practice?
Dr. Susan Conroy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.