A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coupey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Coupey is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coupey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Coupey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coupey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupey graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coupey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Coupey MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Coupey practice?
- Dr. Susan Coupey has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Coupey practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.