Dr. Susan Mcguire Coupey MD is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coupey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adolescent Gynecology, Eating Disorders, and Gynecology-Adolescent.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupey graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coupey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coupey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coupey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Coupey practice?
Dr. Susan Coupey practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Family Physicians, and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Coupey, Dr. Su Coupey, Dr. Sue Coupey, Dr. Suellen Coupey, Dr. Susana Coupey, Dr. Susann Coupey