A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coupey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Coupey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coupey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupey graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coupey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Coupey MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Coupey practice?
- Dr. Susan Coupey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Coupey practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.