A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coupey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coupey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupey graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coupey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coupey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans