A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Courtney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Courtney, Preventive Medicine, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Courtney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Courtney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Syril Courtney MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Courtney practice?
- Dr. Susan Courtney has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Courtney practices General Practice near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.