Learn more about Dr. Susan Crapes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Crapes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crapes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crapes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Crapes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crapes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crapes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Crapes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Crapes practice?
- Dr. Susan Crapes has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Crapes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Lexington, OH.
See New Lexington Family Physicians and New Lexington Geriatric Doctors.