Learn more about Dr. Susan Crapes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Crapes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Crapes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crapes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crapes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crapes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Crapes practice?
Dr. Susan Crapes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near New Lexington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: McArthur, OH.
See New Lexington Family Physicians, New Lexington Geriatric Doctors, and New Lexington General Practitioners.