Learn more about Dr. Susan Crapes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Crapes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crapes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Crapes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Crapes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crapes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crapes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ellen Crapes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Crapes practice?
- Dr. Susan Crapes has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Crapes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Lexington, OH.
See New Lexington Family Physicians and New Lexington Geriatric Doctors.