A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Creagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Creagan graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Creagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Creagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Creagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Creagan practice?
Dr. Susan Creagan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Creagan, Dr. Su Creagan, Dr. Sue Creagan, Dr. Suellen Creagan, Dr. Susana Creagan, Dr. Susann Creagan