A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Creagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Creagan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Creagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Creagan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Creagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Creagan MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Creagan practice?
- Dr. Susan Creagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Creagan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.