Learn more about Dr. Susan Cribbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cribbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cribbs
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cribbs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribbs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cribbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan McLeod Cribbs DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Cribbs practice?
- Dr. Susan Cribbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Cribbs practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Primary Care Doctors.