A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Cribbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cribbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribbs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cribbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan McLeod Cribbs DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Cribbs practice?
- Dr. Susan Cribbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Cribbs practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.