Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Cribbs
Dr. Susan Cribbs, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tehachapi, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cribbs is affiliated with Adventist Health Medical Center Tehachapi Valley, Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Cribbs has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Cribbs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine