Learn more about Dr. Susan Cribbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cribbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cribbs
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cribbs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cribbs graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cribbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan McLeod Cribbs DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Cribbs practice?
- Dr. Susan Cribbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Cribbs practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.