A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Crowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Crowley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Theresa Crowley MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Crowley practice?
- Dr. Susan Crowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Crowley practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Nephrologists.