Overall Review

3.2

February 3rd, 2016
Very biased, she seems nice but she doesn't really listen and pushes her products a lot. Get stance on vitamins, which she happens to sell, is extreme. She doesn't have accessible office hours and doesn't approve prescription refills without regular appointments to check vitals, which costs, even after being on the same meds for months. She isn't the most professional, but really she's not considerate or genuine.

August 22nd, 2014
A very good doctor
Dr Hoffman is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough, and knowledgeable, staying up to date on all medical changes or advancements. Yes I do allow for plenty of time when I make an appointment, but I would gladly exchange some extra time waiting for continued good health. She is willing to sit and talk as long as it takes to make sure all concerns are met. That is much better than rushing you out the door after fifteen minutes. As I said she is very thorough, looking after my total well being, she will often recommend a specialist if she thinks it is necessary, and all her recommendations have been good ones. So if your willing to spend the time on good health, Dr. Hoffman is the best. Oh yes and her staff is great too, very friendly and helpful

April 3rd, 2014
retired school adm/for now
The last review I read are so wrong. If you want a doctor who has you in and out with no information she is not for you. I have been seeing her for more than 10 years and have never been to a doctor who is so thorough. Her diagnostic skills are excellent.Yes,she sends me to specialists as any one should know that a family doctor is not a specialist an all areas. As a result I am confident that all areas of my health and preventive issues are fine. To bad for those who don't want to take the time to be sure all is well with your health. I would rather take the time and wait a bit for quality care that just say I went to a doctor. She saved my husbands life by getting back to us immediately. She doesn't putt any punches and is extremely thorough , reviewing medical history. Her staff is professional and always follows through. She is cautious regarding medication. What a shame commenting on her attire. I question how that affects her diagnostic skills which is why I will continue to see her. I suggest you be the first appointment of the day. Good luck with the 15 minute doctor visit. I question , how much does that doctor really know about you. Keep with your Walmart or Sam's cub doctor.

February 28th, 2014
my review
Nothing good about Dr. Hoffman. She makes you wait for a really long time before being seen, she's not nice, and all she does is recommend that you see a "specialist". Don't waste your time.

October 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr.Hoffman is so rude.She did not even see me because I told that she was 1 hour late and her office staff should have a procedure to inform the patients when she is running late. She pointed out saying patients should come prepared that they will be late. The office staff were also rude. Dr.Hoffman does not value time.I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 6th, 2013
Do not fall in trap since appoitment is available immediately
Visit in kind of f emergency but it was not really emergency. Dr. just threat us to do so many test because of blah...blah.. And she suppose to follow up with couple of hours. Its been 10 days, did not get any call from Dr. She is not professional Apart from that even after appointment you have to wait at least 30 mins

March 30th, 2013
Run away from Dr. Susan
She is able to diagnose issue but will force you to go for unnecessary advance test (Kind of Malpractice). During consulting, Dr. advice only for 1 week medicine but she prescribed for 1 month without letting us know. BE AWAY from HER.

October 30th, 2012
Both love and hate this doctor...
Dr. Hoffman is very caring and thorough in her examinations and the office staff is very good with following up. However, Dr. Hoffman often dresses like a 12 year old Japanese girl and I am NEVER seen on time. She takes her time to answer any and all questions that you may have, but she also is completely unable to ever stay within her 15 minute appointment times. I also worry about HIPPA violations in her office as I can hear her conversations with patients in other waiting rooms. I like her, but I'm getting fed up with bein 15 minutes early every time, and waiting for more than a half hour...

September 18th, 2012
42 mins waiting the the exam room
I had to call the front desk from the exam room after 35 mins to remind them I was thereNot even an apology for being 42 mins late, NOTHING, Dr Hoffman is a joke, rude, and not professional

January 13th, 2012
Wonderful
I was recommended to Dr Hoffman by my therapist. What an A+ first visit. She is very kind, patient and understanding. We went over everything. And she listened to me!

May 18th, 2011
Ugh
If you like tea party material at your doctors office mixed with a unspecified withholding of much-needed medication, then Dr. Hoffman may be for you.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Hoffman is very professional, kind and friendly. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field of medicine. It is clear she enjoys being a doctor. She always puts me at ease!