A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Diane Joseph MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Susan Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Geriatric Doctors.