A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dana Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Susan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Smith practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.