A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dana Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Susan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Smith practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.