A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Smith practice?
Dr. Susan Smith practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.