A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wyatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyatt
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wyatt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wyatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dianne Wyatt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Susan Wyatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wyatt practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Hendersonville Family Physicians.