Learn more about Dr. Susan Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wyatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyatt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wyatt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wyatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dianne Wyatt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Susan Wyatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wyatt practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.