A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wyatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wyatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyatt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wyatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wyatt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyatt graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wyatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dianne Wyatt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Wyatt practice?
- Dr. Susan Wyatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wyatt practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.