A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan D'Aiuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan D'Aiuto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Aiuto graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. D'Aiuto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Anne D'Aiuto DO is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. D'Aiuto practice?
- Dr. Susan D'Aiuto has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan D'Aiuto practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.