A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan D'Aiuto is Good. Dr. D'Aiuto has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Aiuto graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Aiuto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- SVCMC St Vincent`s Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Aiuto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan D'Aiuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. D'Aiuto practice?
Dr. Susan D'Aiuto practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Marlboro, NJ.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne D'Aiuto, Dr. Suzy D'Aiuto, Dr. Sue D'Aiuto, Dr. Su D'Aiuto, Dr. Suzie D'Aiuto, Dr. Suzan D'Aiuto