A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Danto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Danto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danto graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Danto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Danto MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan Danto practice?
- Dr. Susan Danto has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Danto practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.