A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Danto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Danto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danto
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danto graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Danto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Danto MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan Danto practice?
- Dr. Susan Danto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Danto practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.