inactive

Susan E Dattilo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2013
Dr. Datillo is compassionate and really cares
I do not usually write reviews but was on the internet searching for Dr. Datillo's number to schedule an appt. and saw that I could write a review so here it is....Dr. Datillo is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met. She loves the Lord and you can tell her light shines for all to see! I am so impressed with her. I have never felt rushed in an appt. Dr. Datillo is the first Doctor that I know that really listens. She will not cut you short. She is really there to help you. I am so blessed to have her as my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Datillo you don't have to be as compassionate as you are but you are! Thank you and I pray that God continues to bless you, your family and your practice. Thank you!

June 28th, 2011
Best Doctor I've ever had
I have been Dr Dattilo's patient for about 15 years and she is extremely curteaous,attentive,understanding and thorough.I adore her and her nurse "Vicky"-thanks a bunch ladies!

October 26th, 2010
One of the most caring doctors we have ever been privileged to know - and treated by. How blessed our family is to have her as our physician. She has taken especially good care of our youngest daughter when going through PTSD and a severe disorder.

August 24th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Some of the office staff acts like I am bothering them when I go in there but Dr Dattilo is great! If you are looking for a good doctor, definitely give Dr Susan Dattilo a try. She takes the time to listen to my problems and seems very compassionate and knowledgable.

April 22nd, 2009
Caring & Compassionate
Dr. Dattilo takes the time needed for an appointment and is very thorough. I have never felt rushed during an appointment. She has demonstrated that she is knowledgeable on the latest research. She has also given me excellent referrals to specialists when needed.