Dr. Susan Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Matthews?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Susan Matthews?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2013

Dr. Datillo is compassionate and really cares

I do not usually write reviews but was on the internet searching for Dr. Datillo's number to schedule an appt. and saw that I could write a review so here it is....Dr. Datillo is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever met. She loves the Lord and you can tell her light shines for all to see! I am so impressed with her. I have never felt rushed in an appt. Dr. Datillo is the first Doctor that I know that really listens. She will not cut you short. She is really there to help you. I am so blessed to have her as my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Datillo you don't have to be as compassionate as you are but you are! Thank you and I pray that God continues to bless you, your family and your practice. Thank you!

June 28th, 2011

Best Doctor I've ever had

I have been Dr Dattilo's patient for about 15 years and she is extremely curteaous,attentive,understanding and thorough.I adore her and her nurse "Vicky"-thanks a bunch ladies !

October 26th, 2010

One of the most caring doctors we have ever been privileged to know - and treated by. How blessed our family is to have her as our physician. She has taken especially good care of our youngest daughter when going through PTSD and a severe disorder.

August 24th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor

Some of the office staff acts like I am bothering them when I go in there but Dr Dattilo is great! If you are looking for a good doctor, definitely give Dr Susan Dattilo a try. She takes the time to listen to my problems and seems very compassionate and knowledgable.

April 22nd, 2009

Caring & Compassionate

Dr. Dattilo takes the time needed for an appointment and is very thorough. I have never felt rushed during an appointment. She has demonstrated that she is knowledgeable on the latest research. She has also given me excellent referrals to specialists when needed.

September 1st, 2017