Dr. Susan Dausch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Dausch?

December 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Daush for several years and I must say, she is the best doctor I've ever had. She listen's and is very compassionate in her field!!!!!!

February 23rd, 2015

I wouldn't refer to a friend

Not very compassionate. Doesn't listen to your plan.

December 15th, 2014

Worth the wait

August 30th, 2014

Highly satisfied patient!

If I could give Dr. Dausch 10 stars I would, without any hesitation! Not only is she a great physician, she genuinely cares about her patient's total well being! Easy to talk with, great feedback and advise. She lets you explain what is going on with you before offering her input; great listener! I never thought I would actually look forward to making an appointment with my OB/GYN!

April 8th, 2011

I have to agree to an extent with the review that was written back in Jan. 2011. I had my first child back in '06 and was scheduled to be induced, but her partner Dr. Davis had to deliver my first child because Dr. Dausch was out of town which was totally fine because I was told upfront about this. I love Dr. Dausch to the fullest extent, but have to agree she comes off fake and does rush out of the rooms after seeing you and I think that is because she has taken on more patients than she needs. I've had a couple experiences lately that she was supposed to follow up with me on after certain tests and I've yet to hear from her or her nurse on what to do next about my condition. I find this totally unprofessional and am actually hurt by it. My previous ob/gyn would have never done this, she herself would have called me personally or at least had her nurse call to say what to do next, if only she hadn't retired. This review is not a slam against Dr. Dausch or her practice, because they are all great people, but I am seriously considering switching doctors after my experience with her in the past 2 weeks.

January 2nd, 2011

OK

I used this Office for the birth of my first baby. Office wait was not bad. Office in general professional. But I do not feel that Dr. Dausch really cares at all about the patient. She is in and out in a split second without letting you ask questions. She tried, however, it comes off totally fake to me. She was not there when I delivered, and it was my first child. We had a gift for her, and she has to this day never thanked us at all? Your self serving and is a Doctor for the money. She is not interested in the people aspect. While in saying that, everything was done to protecol I suppose......and I made it through in spike of her.

September 13th, 2010

I think Dr. Susan Dausch is the most caring and wonderful ob/gyn DR. i have ever soon and we NEED more like her! She goes well beyond her call and duties for her patienace and i would drive as far just to see her!

January 12th, 2010

Excellent Physician

I have seen Dr. Dausch for 10 years and would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB-GYN. She is kind, caring and a good listener. She has a wonderful sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable when talking with her. I had a rather embarrassing incident happen years ago, and now we laugh about it, although she is always very professional. Noone looks forward to their yearly Pap exam, but knowing I get to see Dr. Dausch makes it a little more bearable. :)

November 29th, 2016