A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davids:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davids, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davids graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Davids has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Davids MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Davids practice?
- Dr. Susan Davids has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Davids practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.