A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davila is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davila, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davila has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Davila MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Davila practice?
- Dr. Susan Davila has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Davila practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.