Dr. Susan Davila MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2016
patient
One of the best doctor I found in Florida

September 15th, 2015
Great doctor , horrible staff, horrible office , horrible time waiting. They always over book her .

June 9th, 2015
Definitely should not be seen as an accredited doctor
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and would not recommend her to anyone at all. She spent barely 5 minutes with me during the Pap smear and breast exam, and being I new patient I was nervous. I was not very awkward and I was willing to make the atmosphere as comfortable as possible, and SHE DID THE OPPOSITE. Saying "oh um sorry I have to do this... Okay it's all over..." In a very rushed and tense manner. She did not make me feel safe and did not make me comfortable. I came in to get put on birth control, so she recommended I get put on the depo provera shot. Then, even though I had 6 appointments after that over the span of almost a year and a half, I never spoke to her again. I had horrible symptoms with the medication and found out by research that it is not even supposed to be given to teens and young adults because it reduces bone density so severely. I had horrible bleeding, cramping pain during orgasm, sex, and exercise. I lost almost all sex drive, and gained 10 pounds (I only weighed 100 before and never changed my diet or exercise). I had serious depression and suicial thoughts, and night terrors. Not including my weakened immune system and headaches that came with it too. I had that doctor most of all because she did not inform me AT ALL of the risk of any of these symptoms. Then when I tried to make an appointment with her to speak to her about my symptoms my insurance had changed and they just dropped me completely like I was nothing. Now I had to find another doctor to fix the problems she made.

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Davila is amazing! Had to wait a little bit but when you want the best you wait for the best! She is very thoughtful, spends time with you and listens to everything you have to say!

March 12th, 2015
She is the most amazing Ob/GYN you will ever know! Love her! Office staff is a bit rough and you may have to wait but when you want the best you wait for the best!

February 26th, 2015
Dr showed to be very knowledgeable and personal👍

January 26th, 2015
Never Go Back!
Long wait times, Got my paper work wrong twice and didn't even know what I was there for half the time, had an infection but didn't call me till two w ...

January 21st, 2015
Love Dr. Davila, delivered both my children.

June 17th, 2013
She saved my sons life
I first went to Dr. Davila 15 years ago when she delivered my son. I had two children prior and my first experience delivering my child was horrible. I also handled doctor disability claims as an attorney, so I am quite aware and careful when selecting a doctor. I chose Dr Davila because she makes decisions quickly and efficiently when she is in a crisis situation. When I had issues during my pregnancy, she didn't wait for insurance approval but immediately looked at my fluid under a microscope in her office. When I had my mandatory csection, she immediately became very quiet and handled a situation. Afterwards, she told me that my sons cord was wrapped around his neck twice and had a knot. She saved my sons life. She did my csection in 11 minutes and gave me a flat nearly invisible scar. I had information that the nurses go crazy because she works so quickly, and she does, but she is efficient and amazing. She did everything I would expect and more as my doctor. Yes the office is horribly late with appointments but I think with the state of health care today, most obgyn offices are run that way. She has always listened to my concerns and questions when I have spoken to her. I will always be grateful to her for her exceptional ability when she delivered my son. She even made a joke after the situation was over, because my son was so miserably crying. If you want a doctor that makes quick, intelligent decisions when you are having an emergency, she is the doctor for you.

February 14th, 2013
Great Physician. Super nice. She talks a bit fast but overall nice.

September 26th, 2012
I went to Dr.Davila looking for a great OB close to home near Cooper City. She was highly recommended to me by two friends and swore she was a compassionate doctor. I had a great doctor in Kendall, Dr. Turmero, however, she was going on maternity leave and I prefer women doctors, and I was frustrated with the traffic back and forth. I was very disappointed with her and the staff. The wait time is atrocious averaging 45 to 75 minutes, the staff is very curt and on occasion rude, but worse of all, Dr. Davila always appears hurried as if waiting to be at her next appointment and never remembers your history even if you saw her the previous week. I am truly concerned with this since I had complications from my previous pregnancy which became a preterm birth since I lost almost all my amniotic fluid. Dr. Davila forgot I had mentioned this to her several times! That truly caused me much worry and made me feel like just a number, not a person. I'm going back to my previous OB once she returns

January 4th, 2012
She'll give you the shirt off her back
This in my opinion is a doctor to keep. She is great her staff can be different but that is expected with the change in times. I saw this doctor in Pembroke Pines she was understanding, gave me many different choices and had me follow up to discuss and concerns. Sure it took a little bit of a wait at the appointment but what's to be expected she's great. Gave me the impression she very caring and compassionate. Hers staff compliments her in many ways some you can see try harder than others but in all this office is real and like most I can imagine have good days and bad days. I'd recommentd her to anyone and everyone.