Dr. Susan Davy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Davy?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Susan Davy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

No nurse ever answers the phone on your first call. I ALWAYS have to leave a message and have them call me back. Very inconvenient!

January 4th, 2017

She has been my OB for over 16years and I have met her once. I have tried to call and talk to a nurse or even get an appointment and NO ONE will pick up the phone. I've tried called everyday hour but still NOTHING!

July 1st, 2015

HORRIBLE office staff....Dr. Davy was great, but I just can't deal with calling in for something important and the office staff being rude and disrespectful. After going to her while pregnant with my first child, I'm not going back.

March 22nd, 2013

Love her!

Dr. Davy is the best doctor I've ever had. Sometimes I was irritated with her office but that's just me and doctors offices apparently. I'd put up with a lame office to go to her anytime.

July 10th, 2012

Best OB/GYN

She was my OB for both my children and is an excellent caring doctor.

May 20th, 2012

Dr Davy is great. I have been with her since she first started. She always listens even when she's pulled many different ways.

February 21st, 2012

I felt rushed and they never called me with my results about my test. I was group b positive when I was pregnant and I thought because they did not call me I was negative. So thank God the hopital was able to get my medical information before I was totally dialated and was able to put me on the penicillin antibiotic in my IV.

May 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I had a great experience with her. She was very personable and nice! It is hard to get in to see her but I think it is because she is such a great doctor... definitely worth the wait! Very knowledgeable and tells you in a way you can understand.

April 6th, 2011

Wonderful!!

Its very hard for some women to find a really good OB/GYN and I am so thankful that I have found one! Dr. Davy is so wonderful and really cares as a woman about each of her patients. I am always happy to see her and the staff for all appointments. Love her! :)

June 20th, 2008

SHE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the only doctor that has made me feel completly comfortable! She spends alot of time in the room and trys to get questions out of you even if you dont have any. I was induced at night and ended up delievering at 4:30am and she came in for the delivery leaving her babys at home. She is great and I even referred my sister to her in a time of need and she also thought she was great.

March 13th, 2017