A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Day is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Day, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan H Day MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Day practice?
- Dr. Susan Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Day practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.