Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Day
Dr. Susan Day, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Day is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Day has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Day has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...