A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Debin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Debin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Debin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Debin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Debin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Debin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Debin practice?
- Dr. Susan Debin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Debin practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.