Dermatologist

Feb 27th, 2013

I have been a patient for more than 10 years. Although Dr. DeCoste is busy she always listens to my concerns and takes care of my needs both medical and cosmetic. I have been happy with the results of everything she had done for me.

She did a nice job on my face show details She did a nice job on my face
Dec 7th, 2011

She listened to my concerns about my Rosacea and told I would have to come back a few times.

Medical Staff Great/ Administration/Appts? HORRIBLE show details Medical Staff Great/ Administration/Appts? HORRIBLE
by 11 calls and finally an answer (TRUTH!!!) on Jun 2nd, 2011

I get it- she's busy. She's also very good... but clearly a BUSINESS person. I've had several 'questionable' moles removed(that turned out negative)- 'just to be safe'/just to make sure she gets paid/and just to make sure I have another scar. ANYWAY, she either needs to hire more administrative staff or REPLACE the rude ones that WON'T EVEN TAKE CALLS DURING LUNCH?!? Huh? They must think they are the registry... actually the registry is better.

Office management of Appointments show details Office management of Appointments
Apr 12th, 2011

Nearly impossible to get an appointment. Even when you are an ongoing cliet.

by Donna S. on Jan 31st, 2010

I have been a patient for many years and have been very happy with my care and treatment.

Aug 27th, 2009

The biggest problem I have with this office is if you need botox or a filler they can get you in to see Dr. DeCoste the next day. If you have a true dermalogical problem, you wait 6 months or more to see the doctor!! They can get you in with the nurse practioners, but on my 3rd visit with them and my problem wasn't getting any better, the NP looked at me and asked - 'Is it rosacea??' I thought they were supposed to tell me (??) Frustrating!

Nov 27th, 2008

Doctor DeCoste is one of the most caring people I know. She is an excellent doctor and I reccomend her to all of my friends! It's no wonder she's so busy!

Good Care show details Good Care
by Billy on Jan 31st, 2008

Dr. Decoste does her job. She is busy and sometimes leaves the mundane to PA's. When needed Dr. Decoste is available and right on the spot. She is a good Droctor.