A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Delaney, Psychiatrist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Delaney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sex Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Delaney practice?
Dr. Susan Delaney practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.