A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Delaney, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delaney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Delaney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sex Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Delphine Delaney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Delaney practice?
- Dr. Susan Delaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Delaney practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.