A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Delgalvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Delgalvis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Delgalvis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgalvis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delgalvis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delgalvis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Delgalvis practice?
Dr. Susan Delgalvis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.