A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Delgalvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Delgalvis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Delgalvis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgalvis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Delgalvis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Delgalvis MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Delgalvis practice?
- Dr. Susan Delgalvis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Delgalvis practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Hematologists.