Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Freedom and experiencing the ultimate show details Freedom and experiencing the ultimate
by Rocky Mtn. Free Spirit on Oct 8th, 2008

Dr. Susan Delgalvis has inspired, encouraged, accepted and allowed me to do whatever was deemed necessary in the improvement of my health situation. I never would have done as well with any other physician as she's been more than excellent in maintaining my health and actually keeping me alive for the last six years. She's allowed me to explore any alternative options and has always allowed me my freedom to "be a free-spirit." Over all, she gave me back my life emotionally, mentally, and physically. She's an exceptional doctor and I'll always have a special place in my heart and a wonderful admiration and appreciation for her...and also Kye, my beastly friend, feels the same way as I do. Thank you for being the best, for being more than an excellent doctor and for always being there for me. Thank you for allowing me to have a choice in my exploration, and providing the best treatment for my current situation. Thank you for your support and for your assistance and thank you for allowing me fun, laughter and to some extent danger in my pursuits when improving and enjoying my health and life. Thank you for giving me over 100% quality. You're the best, always.