Internists, Hematology Specialist
3851 Piper St
Ste U340
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-562-0321
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  sherylasp@hotmail.com  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr. Delgalvis, Would you please call or email me? Thank you. I need to speak with you, please. Will you accept me as a patient? Oct. 1 deadline for last date of departure.

|  Rocky Mtn. Free Spirit (guest so kindly accepted)  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

Update/Help Needed as Urgent! Dr. Delgalvis has been the best doctor in my entire life. I am writing to update my current situation of which I am going to end up dead for sure and need assistance. My hematologist, Dr. Jaffrey, fired for not wanting to mutilate, injure by unnecessarily and high risk surgery, or to poison, and is history now. Before, I had done exceptional with Dr. Susan Delgalvis, who was always so thoughtful and gave me options and care, with me now not receiving anything, isolating, almost homeless, lost my Medicaid, 20% of services paid, and have friend coming to help get me out of here, weed through the stuff and sell things and leave. Dr. Delgalvis never refused me services or medication, always answered questions and always honored me as not only a patient but as a person. I am going to be dead shortly. I need your assistance urgently, please. I'm almost ready to leave and never come back. It is now sink or swim situation and I am drowning. This never happened when Dr. Delgalvis gave me the best service, care, promptness, and over 100% quality. My phone number: 254-8038. shuebinger@hotmail.com easier, a letter to arrive soon. I need your assistance a.s.a.p. please. Not working, almost homeless and no medical care here. Hope to hear from you before I end up dead completely. Thank you. Rocky Mtn. Free Spirit that is in poor shape beyond recognition. Respectively yours, S. I would recommend Dr. Delgalvis to anyone as she has a heart of gold and the intelligence and expertise and more than qualified as opposed to any doctor in the entire country. I rate her as an exceptional doctor, with a rating of A !

|  Rocky Mtn. Free Spirit (Update 4 years later)  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

November 28, 2012This is an update after my last review that I submitted four years ago. My review of four years ago will remain the same if not better for Dr. Susan Delgalvis. However, since I ended up with Dr. Virgilio everything has been more than disasterous. I lost my life line, I lost my hope, as all I've been is run into the ground by St. Mary's Hospital and basically burnt and left for dead with no concern or care. I lost everything, they never checked out lung issue, had no care for 1-1/2 years to give you some idea. My protocal 50 and no Win-Rho for over 1-1/2 years, noplatelets since Sept 2011 with no follow-up for clotting or otherwise. Now, bonepain (severe) left leg, possible fracture. My life has basically been destroyed since Dr. Delgalvis continued on with her life and I never rec'd what was agreed upon. I've been totally ruined on computer by staff's comments (especially Judy) and everyone, that I cannot secure any doctor due to computers being linked, against healthinsurance rights of privacy. My platelets are still not stabilized. If itweren't for Dr.Diane Dill, M.D., Dr. David Gorden, M.D., and Dr. Kevin Howell, D.O. I would have definitely diedby now. Community has also been an assetbut St. Mary's has become a total nightmare.--only some fraternity acting staff and doctors that should have had their licenses pulled and funding cut. Yes, without the excellent care of Dr. Delgalvis, M.D. my days are limited and everything that I had worked for for over the six years, now ten yearshas been destroyed completely. It will only be a matter of time when I become a statistic. It doesn't matter anymore. I've kept my word entirely--held my ground and have not let them do anything to me--but my hope and patience running out. I can only push my body so far to keep things going without medical care. If it weren't for Dr. Susan Delgalvis and what I learned from her the first six years I already would have been in the grave. Abuse and neglect by a hospital and less than mature behaviorwith the staff just waiting for the moment when they find my body dead and they will only rejoice when I have done nothing wrong. Thank you to Dr. Delgalvis, again, for her spirit is still in my heart and that's the only reason that I'm 1/2 alive to write this.It is important to have the correct doctor and health care as this town is beyond hope, as there is no sensitivity and caring and that's why they find people dead on the streets also. It is a community that doesn't care about people--the human element but the doctors took an oath to be a doctor here that would place the entire medical system beyond shambles. If it weren't for Dr. Delgalvis I would be dead, even though I am not doing that well. Again, Dr. Delgalvis, thank you for being the best doctor in my life and always being there for me and always setting a good example,even in your silence. Thank you for being more than excellent. Thank you forkeeping me alive for six years, for enriching my life those six years, for being there for me. Still I would rate you more than excellent...A !!! Youare still the best. Thank you.

|  Freedom and experiencing the ultimate  |  show details
by Rocky Mtn. Free Spirit on Oct 8th, 2008

Dr. Susan Delgalvis has inspired, encouraged, accepted and allowed me to do whatever was deemed necessary in the improvement of my health situation. I never would have done as well with any other physician as she's been more than excellent in maintaining my health and actually keeping me alive for the last six years. She's allowed me to explore any alternative options and has always allowed me my freedom to "be a free-spirit." Over all, she gave me back my life emotionally, mentally, and physically. She's an exceptional doctor and I'll always have a special place in my heart and a wonderful admiration and appreciation for her...and also Kye, my beastly friend, feels the same way as I do. Thank you for being the best, for being more than an excellent doctor and for always being there for me. Thank you for allowing me to have a choice in my exploration, and providing the best treatment for my current situation. Thank you for your support and for your assistance and thank you for allowing me fun, laughter and to some extent danger in my pursuits when improving and enjoying my health and life. Thank you for giving me over 100% quality. You're the best, always.