A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Diamond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Diamond has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Michele Diamond MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Susan Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Diamond practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.