A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dibs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dibs, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibs graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dibs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Darlyne Dibs MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Dibs practice?
- Dr. Susan Dibs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dibs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Emergency Physicians.