Learn more about Dr. Susan Dieterich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dieterich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieterich
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dieterich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dieterich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieterich graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieterich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Caldecott Dieterich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Dieterich practice?
- Dr. Susan Dieterich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dieterich practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Louisville Pediatricians, Louisville Physiatrists, Louisville Pediatric Specialists, and Louisville Neurologists.