A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dieterich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dieterich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieterich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dieterich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieterich graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieterich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Caldecott Dieterich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Dieterich practice?
- Dr. Susan Dieterich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dieterich practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Louisville Pediatricians, Louisville Physiatrists, and Louisville Neurologists.