A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dietz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dietz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Dietz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dietz MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Dietz practice?
- Dr. Susan Dietz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dietz practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.