3.0

Incompetent and unprofessional show details Incompetent and unprofessional
by Barbara D. on Dec 28th, 2013

In all my experiences with MDs, this was the single most horrible encounter I have yet had with a practicing physician. Dr. Dietz was rude and had the audacity to refer to my husband as an addict, informing a chronic pain patient who has two very serious medical diagnoses, that he will simply have to "stop being addicted to drugs and live with his pain." Her incredible insensitivity and lack of knowledge on such pertinent matters as managed pain, diagnoses and treatment of Narcotic Bowel Syndrome and her appalling lack of compassion lead me to wonder why she went into medicine to begin with and if maybe a medical board should review her. I give her zero stars for any of the following matters. Beside manners consisted of her talking in a very cruel and demeaning manner to my husband. She chewed him out for having a reaction to his medications. No one volunteers under medical supervision as a compliant patient to develop NBS-as horrible as it is. No one willingly goes multiple times to the ER or spends time in a hospital. This woman needs to come under review by the State Board of licensing and I intend on calling it to their attention.

by Al Cramer on Mar 20th, 2013

I was seen by Dr. Dietz in the emergency room at night. She was thorough, and took plenty of time to ensure that I understood why she was running certain tests, possible causes for my symptoms, and what to expect. Very professional and friendly.

Condescending show details Condescending
Feb 28th, 2012

She comes with a sense of entitlement and was very condescending towards my husband who was upset that he had to wait so long for our 2 year old to be seen for a febrile seizure. It seemed that we were a burden on her time.