Dr. Susan Dimick, MD
Family Practitioner, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 10th, 2014

Arrogant, rude to her staff, not a pleasant individual. You have to connect with people to be a good doctor.

|  BEST DR. I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!  |  show details
by P. QUEEN on May 5th, 2014

DR. DIMICK IS AN AWESOME DR. SHE SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME WHEN I AM THERE AND ASK ME A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND SHE ANSWERS ALL THE QUETIONS I HAVE FOR HER. SHE NEVER RUSHES ME AND ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL THAT I AM IMPORTANT TO HER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BE RUDE WITH ANYONE. SHE DOES EXPECT HER STAFF TO BE PROFESSIONAL. I AM VERY THANKFUL THAT I FOUND HER.

|  Very unprofessional and rude  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Dimick for over 3 years and will not be returning. She is very knowledgeable but has a tendency to make a less knowledgeable patient feel inadequate for not knowing as much. The worst part is how she treats her staff in front of a patient. Every appointment I have gone to recently has resulted in Dr. Dimick yelling at a staff member for unknown reasons. Instead of pulling the staff member aside privately, she will talk about other patients in my presence. Very disrespectful of such a hard-working and friendly staff. I will not return to her based on the discomfort level and unprofessionalism of the physician.

|  love her  |  show details
by mary on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Dimick has been my dr. for 15 years and has always spent as much time with me as I needed. She explained every test in detail and has always provided test results with my other doctors. She's the best dr. I've ever had. Her office staff are very friendly as well!

|  The BEST Physician I had ever had  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr. Dimick is very warm and personable. She spends a LOT of time listening to my concerns and complaints and never rushes through an appointment. I would have rated the waiting time to get an appointment higher but considering the time and attention she gives me, I am certain she must extend the same courtesy to her other patients as well, so the short wait is very understandable. She is very kind and patient and boy is she thorough! She leaves no stone unturned when searching for a diagnosis (or in my case, several). My gosh she is SO smart! Sometimes she presents me with information I never knew existed regarding my diagnosis' to help me manage them and live a more fulfilling life. Thank you Dr. Dimick for being a part of my life!

|  Great Dr. and staff  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Dimick is the best. She called us on her off hours to see how my husband was doing. She takes time to explain in detail the diagnosis and treatment plan. She is the absolute best.