Dr. Susan Dimick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Dimick?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Susan Dimick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Dr. Dimick

I've been seeing Dr. Dimick since 1992, I believe. It makes me feel old to say that. But, honestly, I'm alive because she has probably saved my life at least twice due to her incredible persistence in getting to the root of the problem. She found two separate instances of cancer. One of late which required chemo and radiation. She was the one doctor that didn't tilt her head to one side and look at me like I was crazy when I explained my symptoms. She actually told me to come running to her office the next time I experienced the symptom! Who does that? She keeps these large three ring binders on her patients. Each time I see her she completely reviews all her notes. On top of the professional side, she always asks about my family, by name! She has been my husband's doctor for many years, too. When I saw her this week, I was again amazed at her knowledge and her desire for me to be healthy in all areas of my life. She is also great to refer me on to somebody else that is more specialized in an area, when needed. I once left for a short while due to insurance issues but promptly returned because no insurance company is going to dictate my medical choices when I know that Dr. Dimick is the best for me. Her staff all know my voice when I call. We laugh and make jokes about all sorts of stuff. They tease me about taking my blood. They are ruthless! She used to lock the door behind her so I wouldn't run out of the office before they could catch me! I can even call her during off clinic hours and she returns the call immediately. But, one word of caution, if she tells you to do something and you don't do it, she WILL find out. She takes her profession very seriously and I love her dearly for all that she does. She's absolutely amazing.

February 21st, 2016

She's the Best

Dr. Dimick has been my primary care doctor for close to 14 years. Her dedication to me and my wellness is top notch. I especially love the fact that at every visit she sits down with you and asks questions about what has been going on since she's seen you. She is 100% committed to her patients. If you're looking for a doctor who truly cares about you and your health, u highly recommend Susan Dimick.

June 9th, 2015

By far the best doctor of internal medicine one could ever see! She save my life and kept me on track to get well!

February 12th, 2015

Professional and intelligent. I trust Dr. Dimick. I am grateful to not have to talk to the back of doctor's head who is busy typing on a computer to make a hospital administrator wealthier. She's thankfully chosen to remain independent in a very difficult era for medicine.

December 11th, 2014

Arrogant, rude to her staff, not a pleasant individual. You have to connect with people to be a good doctor.

May 5th, 2014

BEST DR. I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!

DR. DIMICK IS AN AWESOME DR. SHE SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME WHEN I AM THERE AND ASK ME A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND SHE ANSWERS ALL THE QUETIONS I HAVE FOR HER. SHE NEVER RUSHES ME AND ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL THAT I AM IMPORTANT TO HER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BE RUDE WITH ANYONE. SHE DOES EXPECT HER STAFF TO BE PROFESSIONAL. I AM VERY THANKFUL THAT I FOUND HER.

April 18th, 2014

Very unprofessional and rude

I have gone to Dr. Dimick for over 3 years and will not be returning. She is very knowledgeable but has a tendency to make a less knowledgeable patient feel inadequate for not knowing as much. The worst part is how she treats her staff in front of a patient. Every appointment I have gone to recently has resulted in Dr. Dimick yelling at a staff member for unknown reasons. Instead of pulling the staff member aside privately, she will talk about other patients in my presence. Very disrespectful of such a hard-working and friendly staff. I will not return to her based on the discomfort level and unprofessionalism of the physician.

March 21st, 2013

love her

Dr. Dimick has been my dr. for 15 years and has always spent as much time with me as I needed. She explained every test in detail and has always provided test results with my other doctors. She's the best dr. I've ever had. Her office staff are very friendly as well!

August 23rd, 2012

Long time patient

July 23rd, 2011

The BEST Physician I had ever had

Dr. Dimick is very warm and personable. She spends a LOT of time listening to my concerns and complaints and never rushes through an appointment. I would have rated the waiting time to get an appointment higher but considering the time and attention she gives me, I am certain she must extend the same courtesy to her other patients as well, so the short wait is very understandable. She is very kind and patient and boy is she thorough! She leaves no stone unturned when searching for a diagnosis (or in my case, several). My gosh she is SO smart! Sometimes she presents me with information I never knew existed regarding my diagnosis' to help me manage them and live a more fulfilling life. Thank you Dr. Dimick for being a part of my life!

March 15th, 2011

Great Dr. and staff

Dr. Dimick is the best. She called us on her off hours to see how my husband was doing. She takes time to explain in detail the diagnosis and treatment plan. She is the absolute best.

April 17th, 2017