A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dinges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dinges, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinges graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dinges has 76 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dinges MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Dinges practice?
- Dr. Susan Dinges has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Dinges practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moscow, ID.
See Moscow Radiologists.