A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dirks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirks graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dirks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jeanne Dirks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Dirks practice?
- Dr. Susan Dirks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dirks practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.