Learn more about Dr. Susan Dittmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dittmar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dittmar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dittmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dittmar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittmar graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dittmar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Veteran S Health Administration Of Centr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Dittmar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Dittmar practice?
- Dr. Susan Dittmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Dittmar practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.