A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dittmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Dittmar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dittmar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittmar graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dittmar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Veteran S Health Administration Of Centr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Dittmar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Dittmar practice?
- Dr. Susan Dittmar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dittmar practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.