Dr. Susan Dodd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Dodd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015

Dishonest.

Dr. Dodd lied to me multiple times to coerce/trick me into doing what she wanted. I had a major surgery that wasn't necessary. My problem could have been managed medically. She told me my only treatment option was surgery. If she tells you that you need surgery, get a second opinion from someone not associated with her. Do not trust anyone she refers you to. She's saccharine sweet. You just can't trust her.

May 19th, 2015

Dishonest

If you need a referral to another physician, Dr. Dodd will send you to UTMC. There you will be treated by a resident. A resident is an MD who has just finished school and is not even licensed to practice medicine. They have to complete 3 years of residency to even be able to apply for a license. If you tell Dr. Dodd that you don't want to be a teaching case, she will lie to you and tell you the Dr she is sending you to doesn't work with residents. She will pressure you into going to UT. She also lied to me about needing surgery. She told me that surgery was my only treatment option. After I had major surgery I found out that an interventional radiologist could have treated me. I would have missed a few days of work instead of 3 months.

December 4th, 2014

Being nice doesn't cut it

Dr. Dodd's bedside manner is good, I suppose, although frankly it could have been toned down a notch or two. That's not my real issue, however. I went in for a yearly but had been having issues that I was sure Dodd would address and take seriously. She brushed them aside and didn't even make note of them in my file. She was so nice that I felt it hard to fight back and be my own advocate. I won't be back, though.

August 14th, 2014

Knowledgable, personable and friendly

No one looks forward to a gynecology exam, but Dr. Dodd makes the process much easier. She clearly explains difficult concepts and is an excellent listener. I have recommended her to many friends and trust her completely.

November 5th, 2013

Awful

January 24th, 2013

Best OBGYN in Knoxville

I have been seeing Dr. Susan Dodd for over 20 years. She has been an advocate for my mother helping her to get insurance to cover her breast reduction. She delivered my child also. She is the only OBGYN I have ever met who makes you feel so comfortable that you don't feel like you have just had a pap smear. She is caring and smart. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 18th, 2012

The best

Been going to Dr. Susan Dodd over 20 years. You couldn't ask for a better, kinder doctor in her field.

June 8th, 2009

Doctor Dodd did great!

Doctor Dodd did my last two OB appointments before delivery and delivered my baby. She's very down to Earth, answers any questions and seems genuinely concerned with her patients.

March 7th, 2016