A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Donaldson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Donaldson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Rodman Donaldson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Susan Donaldson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Donaldson practices Psychiatry near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA.
See Medford Psychiatrists.