Dr. Susan Dorsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Dorsey?

June 8th, 2015

Eh..... I see a derm for the plethora of moles. I feel like her office has more of a plastic surgery/ facial feel. She removed a mole on my breast and it left a nasty scar. I also have no feeling there. The scar has faded some as this was done almost 10 years ago. And that might not have been avoidable. But personally she was just alright.

April 14th, 2015

Dr Dorsey was rude!!! does not want a history of your appointments with other doctor, she accuses you comparing.. told her not to prescribe a certain med that caused a horrible reaction in taking it in the past and she prescribes it anyway and guess what...... same horrible reaction and then says you just have to wait for it to SLOWLY go away. She is very uncaring. she lies and says she doesnt say things that she said in previous appointments. if you cant trust your doctor to be honest then how can you trust your doctor for proper treatment?? will never see her again!

September 26th, 2013

Long Wait Times, Dismissive

I have had 3 appointments with Dorsey. Each time, after being on time myself, I have waited an hour or more to see her. It turns out they book appointments every 20 minutes. Obviously they are overbooking to make more $$$ at the expense of the patients. When I told her that was my perception, she said that I was clearly hostile and I could leave "right now." So I said, "I've waited an hour now. Let's just get this over with." I can understand that it's uncomfortable to face someone who disapproves of your business model, but in the face of constructive criticism, she made excuse after excuse for their consistently excessive wait times. I thought the first two delays could really be due to extenuating circumstances, but on the third, it's clear that they just don't respect their patients' time. I'll find a new provider.

May 6th, 2013

Great Doctor

I came to Dr. Dorsey after seeing another female dermatologist in the area. Unlike the previous dr where I felt the core part of her practice and skills involved plumping lips and wrinkles with Botox, Dr. Dorsey felt like a medical professional. She was friendly and provided good explanations as to my adult acne. She did a quick body check for sun/skin cancer damage. Then took off two moles under my arms that had annoyed me for years when I shaved. Her nurse was friendly and office staff was pleasant. I waited less than five minutes. She is hard to get into but she is worth the wait if you have an issue that is more medically important.

August 2nd, 2011

my visit to doctor dorsey

my overall experience with doctor dorsey was a great experience, she recognized how much i am suffering with my eczema, she took a sample from my leg, and called me today with the results, she put me on really strong antibiotics, and predisone, and cream, and a medicine to help me sleep, she listened to me, and she was kind and friendly.

November 18th, 2010

This woman is rude and unhelpful. She was threatened when I was knowledgeable about the medication we were talking about and got mad at me when I disagreed that what I was on was not strong enough, when what I had was working perfectly. She got in my face when I asked if she would be writing me a script for the same thing. I will never go to this doctor again.

January 4th, 2010

Calm, courteous & competent

A good doctor with a competent practice and staff. She's an able diagnostician and skillful with outpatient treatments. Both she and her staff exude a sincerely humanistic approach to patients. As one, Dr. Dorsey maintains my confidence and respect. Highly recommended.

May 11th, 2017