Dr. Susan Doyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Doyle?

Dr. Doyle is the best!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Doyle is awesome! I had been seeing another gynecologist since I was 18 that my mom had picked out. Sometimes she was nice, sometimes she wasn't. She seemed very quick to get out of the room, and the office always wanted you to come in for separate appointments instead of doing it all in one. From the front desk all the way to meeting with Dr. Doyle, everyone was very nice and upbeat! Dr. Doyle has a great personality she came in within minutes of the nurse leaving and shook my hand introducing herself and how happy she was to see me. She took the time to get to know me and go over my health history. I also had an IUD that I was hoping she would be able to take out during the same appointment as my papsmeare because it's hard for me to get to appointments with my job. She immediately offered to take it out same day without me even asking her to. I am so excited and pleased to have such a wonderful obgyn and hope she will be able to deliver my babies one day!

Such a blessing!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr Doyle just delivered our son and let me tell you she is a blessing! We love her so much and will be back for every pregnancy and all of my wife's needs! A true doctor who is about you and not the pay check!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Doyle is amazing!!! After my last OB/GYN experience, she's been such a blessing.

New patients are not treated well.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I was on a waiting list for four months . Twenty minutes before my appointment they called and cancelled and I was not re-scheduled until March. This occurred despite me talking to the nurse the day before and making a plan to attend the visit. They told me I could not be seen until I had a referral from the doctor after I waited for five months for the appointment.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I became pregnant unexpectedly with my 3rd child at the age of 36 3 months after moving to the area from out of state and opening a business. Although excited, I was a little overwhelmed, but Dr. Doyle made me feel like the most amazing, healthy pregnant woman there ever was! She really made the transition wonderful and eased my mind throughout the process. The result was a healthy baby boy.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Doyle is the best doctor you could have! She is always concerened about her patients well-being and goes above and beyond! She is truly amazing and I am blessed to have her as my doctor.

Posted on October 31st, 2016