Dr. Susan Patricia Dunning MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dunning, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Dunning practice?
Dr. Susan Dunning practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Dunning, Dr. Su Dunning, Dr. Sue Dunning, Dr. Suellen Dunning, Dr. Susana Dunning, Dr. Susann Dunning