A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunning
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dunning, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Patricia Dunning MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Dunning practice?
- Dr. Susan Dunning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dunning practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.