A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Dunning, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Patricia Dunning MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Dunning practice?
- Dr. Susan Dunning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Dunning practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.