Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Dunning
Dr. Susan Dunning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Burlington, VT. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunning is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Healthcare and Fletcher Allen Health Care. Dr. Dunning has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Dunning has the following 4 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Dunning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Burlington, VT 0 mi28
Dr. Claire Verschraegen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Burlington, VT 0 mi20
Dr. Charles Kinsey
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Burlington, VT 0 mi12