A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Adams is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Adams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Adams MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Adams practice?
- Dr. Susan Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Adams practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.