Overall Review

2.5

September 4th, 2013
Not the place to build a relationship with a pediatrician
Would never recommend this practice to anyone who wants to build a pediatric relationship for their child. Had a similiar situation to the other reviewer with a change in insurance and we were unaware of money due since account ownership changed. They were contacting the non-primary guardian and with their mistake, which they won't admit, our son was kicked from the practice. After 5 years of reasonable care and not ONE office visit by the non-primary guardian you'd think there would be a way for the primary guardian to fix it. Nope. Stay away.

August 26th, 2013
Would Never Go BACK!
My child was a patient for years. Upon moving and a insurance change, a bill was missed for a 3 month period. My child is healthy and goes for yearly physicals. My phone number did not change. I did not receive a phone call at any point to inquire why the bill was missed. My child was released from the practice over a $200 bill that clearly should have been covered by insurance had it been submitted correctly. The front desk staff is flat and unfriendly. Not a child friendly atmosphere. The doctors are knowledgable and this is the only reason I stayed as long as I did. I will not take my newborn back to this practice. They did however inform me - that child was welcome BUT my child who was a patient for 7 years was no longer welcome. If you have more than one insurance and God Forbid you move, don't use this practice. They had the audacity to tell me I should be apologizing to them. Forget it.

September 18th, 2012
This is a 2 doctor practice (only 1 doctor seems to work at any given time) that has a good location, but everything else about the practice is mediocre at best.The staff behind the counter are cold. You have to sit in one small waiting area for quite a while before getting an acknowledgement.The wait after getting into the exam room is quite long as well. Having said this, I wouldn't mind if the doctors were top notch.My kids, when sick or at annual visits, got perfunctory exams with generic care that lacked any skill or caring. Getting through on the phone is difficult.Staff are rude.No sick patient waiting area - you and your kids are crowded into one small room.Definitely would not recommend this practice.

April 7th, 2011
A++++
Got them from my daughter's birth. Very personable and very friendly! Absolutely would reccommend them to anyone!