A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- C M C- University Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Evans Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Susan Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Brown practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Indian Trail, NC.
See Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.