A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Coffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffin
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Coffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coffin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Coffin MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Coffin practice?
- Dr. Susan Coffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Coffin practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.