A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Coffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Coffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Coffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Coffin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coffin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Coffin MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Coffin practice?
- Dr. Susan Coffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Coffin practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.