A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Crawford MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Crawford practice?
- Dr. Susan Crawford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Crawford practices Pediatrics near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Pediatricians.