Learn more about Dr. Susan Fleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fleet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleet
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fleet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fleet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleet graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Fleet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Bonfili Fleet MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Fleet practice?
- Dr. Susan Fleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Fleet practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Gastroenterologists.