Learn more about Dr. Susan Fleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fleet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleet
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fleet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fleet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleet graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Fleet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Bonfili Fleet MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Fleet practice?
- Dr. Susan Fleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Fleet practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Gastroenterologists.